Craft, Home and Garden Ideasdeb@crafthomeandgardenideas.com
Things you’ll need:
Cardboard milk carton
Things to do:
1. Start your wax melting over low heat.
2. Trim off the top of the milk carton so you have an open box.
3. Dip the bottom of the wick into the wax and affix it to the bottom of the carton in the very center.
4. Fill the container ¾ of the way full with ice, keeping the wick in the center of the mold.
5. Pour melted wax directly over the ice until it’s just covered. Allow it to cool until hardened.
6. Tear the cardboard away from the candle once the wax is hard and then set the candle in the sink or a bowl until the water pockets have drained away.
Copyright 2013 Craft, Home and Garden Ideas. All rights reserved.
Web Hosting by Yahoo!