Make your own paper
1. Tear up all your left over paper into fine pieces.
2. Put all your pieces of paper in a container and soak it for 24 hours.. Or put the paper pieces in a pot of water and boil for 1 – 2 hours, stirring occasionally and adding more water when needed.
3. When the paper is mushy drain it in a fine holed strainer
4. In a new bowl mix together 2 cups cold water and ½ cup flour.
5. In a pot bring 2 cups of water to a boil and then add the flour/cold water mixture. Bring this to a boil again.
6. Remove this mixture from the stove and add 3 tbsp. of sugar
7. Allow this paste to cool down and thicken
8. From the paper remove as much water as possible and add enough paste to coat the paper nicely.
9. Sandwich the paper pulp between 2 pieces of wax paper and using a rolling pin make it as thin as possible.
10. Put this on a tray or counter and let dry completely
click here for more great craft ideas