I came across this recipe a while back and have to give it a try. I was not disappointed with the result. This are down right delicious. I have made this a couple times since then and each time I make it this is a big hit. Don’t expect any left overs with this, it just go to fast. Give this recipe a try as I am sure you are going to love this.
My husband was a huge mushroom fan. I think this became is all time favorite meal. He has tried it over mashed potatoes, steak and just eaten as it own main dish. Give this recipe a try as I am sure you are going to love it.
Another great recipe that you may like:
Taco Pizza Squares
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups Seasoned Taco Meat
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Optional: Shredded lettuce and sour cream
- Unroll pizza dough and place in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Spread with pizza sauce; sprinkle with the taco meat, tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake at 400° until crust is golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
- Top with shredded lettuce and sour cream if desired