Cookie Brownie Bars
1 pkg of store bought cookie dough
1 box of brownie mix
½ package (brick) of cream cheese
10 – 12 Reese’s Peanut Butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish
- Press the cookie dough on the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish
- Place the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups randomly on top of the cookie dough
- cut the cream cheese into chunks and randomly place them around the Reese’s
- Mix the brownie mix according to directions and place on top.
- Bake for 45 – 50 mins
- Let sit for 30 minutes and enjoy!!!!
click here for more great recipes