17 USEFUL WAYS TO REPURPOSE COOKIE SHEETS
Baking season never really ends but perhaps there may be need to replace baking items and one of those items is a cookie sheet. Instead of just getting rid of your old cookie sheet consider upcycling that versatile product.
“Have some old cookie sheets that have seen better days? Repurpose those old, rusty pieces of metal into something practical or beautiful for your home — perhaps a kitchen command center or an activity tray for the kids! Of course, you should make a batch of homemade cookies on your cookie sheet while you’re at it.”
Here is a list of 17 great and creative things to make with your old cookie sheet. Have a look through this list today and get inspired.
Make your own paper
1. Tear up all your left over paper into fine pieces.
2. Put all your pieces of paper in a container and soak it for 24 hours.. Or put the paper pieces in a pot of water and boil for 1 – 2 hours, stirring occasionally and adding more water when needed.
3. When the paper is mushy drain it in a fine holed strainer
4. In a new bowl mix together 2 cups cold water and ½ cup flour.
5. In a pot bring 2 cups of water to a boil and then add the flour/cold water mixture. Bring this to a boil again.
6. Remove this mixture from the stove and add 3 tbsp. of sugar
7. Allow this paste to cool down and thicken
8. From the paper remove as much water as possible and add enough paste to coat the paper nicely.
9. Sandwich the paper pulp between 2 pieces of wax paper and using a rolling pin make it as thin as possible.
10. Put this on a tray or counter and let dry completely