Baked Paprika Parmesan Chicken
I love anything with chicken. Now add all these flavors and I am in heaven. These Baked Paprika Parmesan Chicken are delicious and really quite easy to make. I am sure you are going to love these as much as I did. You will make them again and again because they soon will be an all time family favorite.
You are seriously going to love this one. My oldest son has now claimed this as his favorite. Although he no longer lives at home, if he comes home for a family dinner he is asking now it I could make this for him. Of course I have no issue with that as I absolutely love it as well. Give this recipe a try I am sure you are going to love it.
Another great recipe that you may love
- Zucchini 2 lbs
- Flour 3 tbsp
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Dried basil 1 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Eggs 3 large
- Sour Cream 1 cup
- Grated Cheddar Cheese 1 – ½ cup
- Chopped Bacon 4 slices
- Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Lightly grease a round 3 qt. casserole
- Wash the zucchini. Slice them in ¼ inch slices.
- Cook them for 5 minutes in 1 cup of boiling water. Drain
In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, basil and salt.
In a large bowl lightly beat the eggs. Stir in the sour cream. Blend well.
- Stir in the flour mixture and grated cheddar.
- Combine well. Add the zucchini and stir carefully to coat all the slices.
- Turn the mixture into the casserole.
In a fry pan cook the bacon over medium heat until cooked but now crispy. Drain it.
Top the casserole with the chopped bacon and grated cheese.
Bake the uncovered casserole in a preheated 350F oven for 40 minutes.
- Allow the casserole to stand 10 minutes before serving.