A lot of us like a variety of craft projects. I myself just love them. Here is a fantastic tutorial on how to make DIY Cardboard Pirate Ship.
This is an amazing project that when done will give you something to be very proud of. Your biggest decision will be where in your home to showcase this awe inspiring creation.
Great activity or craft for yourself and let us be honest… The children helpers will love this as well. Have a look through this tutorial and get started on one of these today.
Here is another great craft project
Easy Craft Clay
- 1 box baking soda (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1-1/2 cups water
- Sauce pan
- Plastic wrap
- Mix all the ingredients in a saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring consistently, until it is too thick to stir with a spoon.
- Cool for 15 minutes, or until dough is cool enough to work with.
- Knead the dough for about 5 minutes, or until smooth.
- Keep dough wrapped in plastic
- This will take 1 – 3 days for the finished product to dry. Timing depends on the thickness of the item.
- Paint with acrylic or tempera paints.