How To Grow a 6ft Basil Bush (from super market seedling to monstrous 6ft 5 inches)
Most of us have basil in our garden each year. I know for myself I am always looking for better ways to grow the best and healthiest plants. I am not sure if I ever get to the “best” , but I certainly do try. Here is a fantastic tutorial on How To Grow a 6ft Basil Bush starting from a supermarket seedling to monstrous 6ft 5 inches.
Have a look through this tutorial and see how it will work for you and your garden.
Basil is a delicious herb that is used in many cooking dishes. It happens to be one of the most used and sot after seasonings. Here is an opportunity to grow a massive plant so you will not fall sort on that fresh herb again.
Something that you may like:
Homemade Insecticide Spray:
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 3 jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid dish soap
- 4 cups warm water
- Using a blender combine the water, garlic, onion and peppers
- Pour the mixture into a container with a tight fitting lid and let sit for 12 hours
- Strain mixture (cheesecloth works great) and add the dish soap
- Mix well and put in a spray bottle
- Store this mixture in the fridge and it will keep for a month
- To use this product spray the tops and the underneath of leaves coating them thoroughly.