Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This is a delicious and easy recipe that your whole family will love. I was a little apprehensive when I first wanted to give it a try. I figured worst case scenario my youngest son would love it. Turns out that I was pleasantly surprised. It was really good and I was very glad that I gave it a chance.
I think you are going to really like this so give it a try and make it for your family for dinner or lunch this evening or afternoon.
Another recipe that you may like to have:
DIY TACO SEASONING RECIPE
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cumin1/2 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Oregano1/2 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper1 Teaspoon Pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper optional Pinch
Mix all ingredients together.
Store in an airtight container.
Store for up to 6 months in a cool dry place.
For tacos add 2 Tablespoons (or to taste) to 1 pound of cooked ground meat (optional, add diced onions).
Add 1/2 cup water and simmer until most of the water has evaporated.