Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Soup is a fantastic meal alternative. Whether it is with a healthy salad or perhaps a delicious sandwich, soup is great for any meal of the day. Here is a wonderful recipe on Cream Of Mushroom Soup. Have a look and make this for your family tonight.
This really is a wonderful soup and has become one of my absolute favorites. This goes down any time of year whether it is in the cold winter or even in the hot summer heat. I think you are going to love this one.
Another soup recipe that you may like
Crockpot Hash brown Soup:
- 1- ½ 680g bags of hash browns
- 1- 10 oz. cream chicken soup
- 1- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1- 900ml chicken soup stock
- 2 tsp. onion flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ lb. bacon crumbled (save some to sprinkle on top)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (top)
- Add chicken stock and cream of chicken soup to crockpot.
- Mix in cream cheese, onion flakes, salt, pepper and bacon.
- Stir together and add hash browns. Cook on high for 5 hours and serve.
- Top with cheddar cheese and left over bacon crumbles.