Crack Chicken Tortilla Roll Ups
Here is a the BEST Chicken Tortilla Roll Ups recipe that I just love. Put your taste buds to the test with this great meal and I am sure you will love it also. So simple and so full of flavor this will soon become one of your families all time favorites.
I have a busy family but we always want a great and filling dinner. This recipe is an absolute win in my books. A nice change from you typical dinner or lunch but really not any more difficult. Give it a try I am sure you are going to love it.
Another great and simple recipe that you may like:
Waffle Fry Nachos
- 1 pkg frozen waffle fries (22 ounces)
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 can sliced ripe olives, drained (6 ounces)
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1 – 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 – 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Sour Cream
- Bake fries according to package directions
- Transfer to a 10 in, ovenproof skillet
- Top with the bacon, onions, olives. Tomatoes, salsa and cheese.
- Return to the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream