Bacon Wrapped Potato Bites
I am not even sure if there is words for this amazingness. Come on seriously bacon and potato bites together….. Oh my!!!!
Super simple to make and making wrapped around a potato not only helps with the cooking and having them cook evenly but they end up looking fantastic. Something great for when you have company coming over. Your friends and family will be in awe.
Another great bacon recipe that you may like:
Beef, Bacon and Beer Chili
- 6 slices bacon finely chopped
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3-4 lbs lean chuck roast cut in small pieces
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cans (14.5 oz) crushed tomatoes
- 2 cans 8 oz tomato sauce
- 12 ounces Beer
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- Kidney or any other beans (optional)
- Cook bacon and set aside
- In a large pot over medium heat cook onions until translucent, add the cooked bacon, and garlic; cook for 1 minute
- Season beef with flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Increase the heat to medium – high and add the beef. Cook 6 – 8 minutes. Stir in spices and 1 tsp salt cook 1 minute longer.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, beer and Worcestershire and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover partially, and cook 30 minutes.
- If you use beans add them and cook 10 minutes uncovered. Season to taste with additional salt.