Air Fryer Salmon Bites
Air Fryers, Oh my goodness, I love them! I only just recently purchased one, it has quickly become my most used way of cooking. I am always looking for good yet easy recipes.
I came across this recipe and it is both good and easy. I loved it and I am sure you will too.
“These Air Fryer Salmon Bites are dangerously addictive! Perfectly tender salmon bites tossed in a spicy honey mustard sauce, they’re delicious as an appetizer or main dish and are insanely easy to make!”
Give this recipe a try as I am sure you are going to love it.
Another recipe that you may like to have:
DIY TACO SEASONING RECIPE
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cumin1/2 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Oregano1/2 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper1 Teaspoon Pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper optional Pinch
Mix all ingredients together.
Store in an airtight container.
Store for up to 6 months in a cool dry place.
For tacos add 2 Tablespoons (or to taste) to 1 pound of cooked ground meat (optional, add diced onions).
Add 1/2 cup water and simmer until most of the water has evaporated.