Double Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake French Toast
Double Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake French Toast is delicious. A great way to start your day. You will make them the first time for your children but make them again and again for yourself. Although fantastic for breakfast, lets be serious here. These will make a delicious snack any time of day.
I love my French Toast in general so when I heard about this recipe I had to give it a try. Delicious!!!!! Definitely make it again and again. A lot easier than it looks and well worth time.
Another great recipe that you may like:
1 and 3/4 cups flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
3/4 cups softened butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 egg white
½ tsp. vanilla
2 – ( 3 oz ) packages of Jell-O (you can double the recipe and have 4 packs of Jell-O)
- Beat the butter and sugar together.
- Add the egg white and vanilla. In a separate bowl mix the flour and baking powder then combine with butter mixture.
- Divide the dough in half and knead one small box of Jell-O into each half.
- Shape into balls and flatten onto an ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart with a spoon or fork.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Let cool for a couple minutes before removing from cookie sheet.